Kekin`s house was built in 1905 by Genrih Ru, the architect of 20 buildings built in Kazan at the beginning of the 20th century.
After all reconstruction, restoration works, and equipping with the latest engineering systems and technical means, it was transformed into a modern commercial center with shops, restaurants, and offices. One of the main goals of the reconstruction was to ensure the durability of the building construction. Odak İnşaat strengthened the foundation, and the internal and external walls of the building provided protection against bio-corrosion, repaired damages, and replaced the wooden roof base with a monolithic base.
The brick cellar in the courtyard was demolished and rebuilt in monolithic reinforced concrete. The roof construction was completely replaced. The double-sloping attic leading to Galaktionov Street was replaced by a mansard attic.